MATERIALS USED IN MANUFACTURE
In our company, we make sure that we choose quality materials, pleasant and soft leathers in various colors and textures. It is important to choose the right lining, which will give the slippers a softer tread and will warm the foot pleasantly on cold days. In our eshop you can choose a size from 18-49, material for the lining and sole.
- Without lining - The slippers are not lined with any insulating material, from below
there is only one layer of cut leather. You can buy our insoles that are inserted into the slippers whenever needed.
- Fleece lining - The slippers are insulated with a thin fleece lining from the bottom of the insole and from the top to the instep. They therefore consist of two layers of flys lining and leather.
- Fur/wool lining - The slippers are insulated from the bottom and top to the instep with a warm fur lining, 100% sheep wool. They are suitable for the winter season, for cold floors in apartments and houses.
- Leather sole - All our slippers have a dark cut leather on the underside. It does not slip, so they are great for children who are learning to walk.
- Rubber sole - The slippers can be taped with a thin rubber sole, 2-3 mm thick. They can handle more dirt and moisture, so they are suitable for outdoor use.
Our 100% natural collection of slippers is intended for babies, children or adults with sensitive skin, but especially for those who love nature.
- Design wool felt Feltile - Merino -The slippers made of 100% high quality Merino wool made in Slovakia. Merino wool is a natural and high-quality material popular especially for its insulating, antibacterial and thermoregulatory properties. This wool suits even the most sensitive skin.
- Sheep fur - The slippers are made of one piece of natural leather, which is hairy fur on one side and smooth brushed leather on the other. Sheep fur is soft, thick and pleasant to the touch. The color of the wool is natural, in a subtle shade of ivory, also made in Slovakia
- Medicinal sheep fur - Slippers made of medicinal sheep fur have a great advantage in maintenance, they can be washed at a temperature of 30 ° C. It is also a Slovak product, which is subject to strict requirements of standards and production technology from the German Institute in Reutlingen. This fur has beneficial effects, helps to improve blood circulation, contributes to vitality, relaxation and regeneration of the body, as well as to healthy sleep. Helps fight rheumatism, kidney disease, back pain, allergies or colds. It has a disinfecting effect due to the albumin content (100%) and prevents the spread of bacteria and viruses.
- ECCO leather - It is leather produced by ecological production processes, plant tanning and dyeing. It is a more expensive and manufacturing more demanding material from Germany. It is softer and more elastic than other materials, but the color fastness is lower. It is also more difficult to clean and maintain.
In an unlined pair you can add our insulating insoles in cold weather.
-100% natural soles: 3mm merino wool, or shearling.
One side of white cotton material ideal for mid-season.
And one side to choose from: wool, fleece or first leather material.
The soles are specially designed for your Tomar Création slippers and soft shoes and provide additional comfort to your pair.