Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the benefits of wearing soft slippers?
Soft slippers provide a barefoot feel while protecting your feet. They can help improve posture, blood circulation and flexibility of the feet.
- What are the different types of soft slippers available on TomarCreation.com?
We offer a wide range of soft booties on our site, ranging from soft baby booties to adult booties. We also have soft slippers in leather, wool, cotton and other materials like neoprene.
- Do you offer customizable soft slippers?
Yes, we offer customizable soft slippers on our site. You can choose the color, material, size and even add a custom name or design.
- How to choose the right size for soft slippers?
It is important to measure your feet and refer to the size guide on the product page. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for more comfort.
- How do I clean my soft slippers?
Soft slippers can be cleaned with warm water and mild soap. Be sure to dry the slippers thoroughly before wearing them again.
- Can I wear soft slippers outside?
Yes, some of our soft slippers are designed to be worn outside, but it depends on the model. Be sure to check the product description before wearing them outside. Products with rubber soles are more resistant outdoors in dry weather.
- Can I return or exchange my soft liners or barefoot shoes if the size or style doesn't fit?
We accept returns within 14 days of receipt of product, subject to certain conditions. Please see our return policy for more information.
- How can I contact TomarCreation.com customer service?
You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone. We will our best to answer you as soon as possible.
- Are Tomar Creation soft slippers and barefoot shoes suitable for people with foot problems?
Soft slippers can be beneficial for people with foot problems, such as flat feet, hammer toes, foot with hallux valgus... However, it is important to consult a health professional for advice personalized.
- How long will it take to receive my order of soft slippers or barefoot shoes from Tomar Creation?
Slippers and minimalist rubber shoes will be made within 10 days, Epur shoes with molded soles within 30 days.
- Are Tomar Creation soft slippers and barefoot shoes environmentally friendly?
Yes, our workshop is committed to respecting the environment on many points, already we work near our home, less than 3 km away, moreover we do not produce in overproduction because we design our products made to order. Finally, our materials are natural (leather, wool, biodegradable sole...) or regulated by the European Union.
- Who makes my slippers?
We are 3 seamstresses and 3 Franco-Slovak preparers-assemblers. We design our products in our workshop in Slovakia. Each pair of shoes passes through our hands.Charline is a seamstress, originally from Normandy, Eduard is originally from Slovakia, together they have been managing the family workshop Tomar and his team for more than 10 years.
- Do you offer discounts for bulk purchases of soft slippers or barefoot shoes?
If you want to resell our products or place a bulk order, write to us by e-mail, tell us about your project to obtain your personalized promotional code.
- Do you deliver abroad?
Yes, we deliver our soft slippers worldwide. Delivery costs may vary depending on your country of residence and the quantity of products you order.
- Does the sole adhere well to the floor (I have tiles)? If not, are there any tips or accessories to make it stick?
The suede leather sole does not slip. The suede is non-slip. The rubber sole is also non-slip.
- Does leather rub off on clothes (it happened to me with colored leather)?
Leather can rub off if it gets wet but with the lining it will not happen. I have not received any complaints of this kind since I have been using these leathers from Italy and Germany offered on the site.
- My feet with the socks are 25 cm. Should i take size 39 or add 1 cm as recommended on some sites (and in this case take size 40 or 41)? Does the wool lining change anything for the shoe size?
I advise you to take a 40: 25.5 cm interior length with the 100% natural wool lining. The 0.5cm margin is sufficient, the leather forms to your foot.